If you're from one of these Danish study programmes, you automatically fulfill the entry requirements:
- IT, Communication and New Media (AAU)
- Elektronik og IT (AAU)
- Internetteknologier og computersystemer (AAU)
- Softwareteknologi (DTU) (BSc or BEng)
- Netværksteknologi og IT (DTU) (BSc)
- IT-Elektronik (DTU) (BEng)
- IT og økonomi (DTU) (BEng)
Students with other Bachelor's degrees may be admitted – subject to individual evaluation by the Study Board of Electronics and IT – if they are deemed to have comparable educational prerequisites within technical IT. Admission to this engineering programme generally requires solid competencies within object-oriented programming, distributed systems and network architectures.
If your Bachelor's degree is not on the list above, please contact Henning Olesen, programme coordinator for ICTE to get his assessment of your academic qualifications.
The admission to Innovative Communication Technologies and Entrepreneurship is restricted. This means that not all applicants who apply on time and fulfil the admission requirements are assured of a student place on the programme. The expected number of student places is 60.
Screening of applications is based on the following criteria in order of priority:
- Grades obtained on completed semesters of the undergraduate programme at the time of assessment. It’s weighed positively if the relevant bachelor program is completed within standard time.
- The given motivation for studying and the knowledge of Innovative Communication Technologies and Entrepreneurship. A portfolio of previous work may be enclosed
- Relevant, verifiable extra-curricular activities, e.g. work experience within programming, communication technologies, innovation, business and service development.